When a business or venue runs on monetary gifts or sponsorship our Row Seats Sponsorship plugin can help. It can act as a sales drive bringing necessary funds to the cause. There is a widget that can be use on sidebar of your theme or you can place shortcode [ websitesponsors] and place it in a page to display the sponsorship form. When the form is filled out visitors will be able to include their hyperlinked name or even their hyperlinked logo into sponsors list. This is a great choice to get visitors to sponsor your business or event.
- Row Seats Sponsorship: allows your visitors to become website sponsors.
- Text and logo links: your sponsors can upload their logos.
- Accept online payment: Visitors can safely pay through PayPal in any currency they support.
- Row Seats Sponsorship widget: add list of sponsors to any widgetized area.
- It can also create a Sponsorship number that can be integrated with Row Seats Members
- Sponsors can be showcased through a link or a logo and can be in any page.
- Sell backlinks: alternative usage of this plugin is to sell backlinks on your website.
Front End Functionality
You can see it live on a page and notice also the sidebar, click here to view.
- Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Row Seats Spon” shown on left side menu of your wordpress admin area. It also adds new widget “Website Sponsors”.
- Click left side menu Row Seats Spon >>> Settings and do required settings. Set your PayPal information, sponsorship fee, e-mail templates, etc. Please look at the screenshots below to see what kind of settings you can do there.
- Go to Widgets page and place “Row Seats Sponsorship” widget into any widget area. As an alternative way to display sponsors, use shortcode [row-seats-sponsors].
- Create new page (or use existing one) and place the following shortcode there:
[row-seats-sponsorship return_url=http://www.rowseatsplugin.com/rowtest/thank-you/]. This shortcode generates sponsorship sign up form.
The following shortcode [row-seats-sponsors id=”1″] will display the type of sponsors such as Platinum, Gold, Silver, etc. this is based on the Sponsorship Type created from the backend.